Tuesday, January 24, 2006

American Idol

I have never watched American Idol before except for maybe once, and my friend has me over here watching this show, and these people are special. Making complete asses of themselves, and they think that they are actually good. God help me cause they are horrendous. I think i will only watch this show for the first couple episodes for the laughs.

There is this one lady, and i swear to you she is from Jamaican woman and she is losing it; she even curses out Paula. This show is definitely meant to be watched with friends for the good laughs.

Well thats all i have to say for the moment.

O, one more thing... my friend told me that there is going to be an opening at UB, where i used to work. the good thing about that is that i can do that and go to school for free, and get my teaching certification. the bad thing about that is that its Upward Bound. What is a girl to do? The benefits would be awesome, and there is the school thing, but i also like working at the firm, but it is no longer in my plans. I wonder how much they would offer me... i hope at least $35000, but i am not sure how possible any of this is. Guess i will just play it by ear.

Well thats it for now....really it is.

No comments: