Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Happier Days

The last few days have been very good for me, which is a great thing after the weekend I had.  I didn't do anything special or go anywhere, just been at home with my family and it has been peaceful and great.  No stress at all, just enjoying our time together and being happy just being together.  So for the past few days, I can say I have been happy and I want everyday to be like this.  I know that is unrealistic, but I can hope, cant I?

I really want to move and I need to figure out how to make that happen.  Financially, it appears almost impossible, but if there is a will there is a way.  We all go to Florida in a few weeks for Jason and Whitney's wedding, so that should be a good time.  I need to find a bathing suit though, because the one i bought down there is sure to strangle me...or maybe not since i lost some weight.

Right when we get back from Florida, I plan on having Adele's birthday party, so I need to get on that and get that moving.  It will be at MIL, so i should avoid most of the stress of having it here.  The pics below are MIL's back/side yard, which looks SO much better than my backyard.  So it should be a good time for everyone.


Now all I have to do is get a theme going, so i will think about that a little later. 

No comments: